• 1991, Dr Vipul Patadia completed MBBS with distinction from Government Medical College, South Gujarat University, Surat.
• November 1994, Dr Vipul Patadia Honoured for his hard devotion to plague epidemic patient at New Civil Hospital, Surat.
• December 1994, Dr Vipul Patadia Completed MD Medicine from Government Medical College, South Gujarat University, Surat.
• 26th July 1997, Established seven bed Medical Hospital “Patadia Hospital” at CTM, Ahmedabad
• During 1997 to 2008 organized various Mega campaign for benefit of poor & needy patients. All campaigns were filled with active participation of patients, specialist doctors, local leaders, social workers, pharmaceuticals & local media. Each campaign was designed & themed on targeting Diabetes, Obesity, Heart Disease, Thyroid disorders & other metabolic issues. Patient were served for ECG, Echocardiography, Blood Sugar Test, Lipid Profile, BMI, Thyroid Function Test, Biothesiometry, Ankle Brachial Index, Diabetes Education, Dietician Services, Tobacco Deaddiction & lot more.
• On victorious day of Vijaya Dashami, 27th September 2009, Established Nilkanth Hospital at Maninagar.
• On auspicious day of Dev Dipavali, 21st November 2012, expansion & 1st anniversary celebration of Nilkanth Hospital was arranged
• September 2012, ICU with all necessary infrastructures started at Nilkanth Hospital
• December 2012, Nilkanth Hospital started Lipid Profile Clinic at discounted rate to serve patient of metabolic disorder.
• 2nd May 2014, Launched Website
Asthma, COPD, Breathing Difficulty, Cough, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis (TB), Blood In Cough, Chest pain, Fever
Urine infection, Blood in Urine, Painful Urination, Frequent Urination, Fever, Renal failure, Edema of leg .
Jaundice, Hepatitis, Liver Abscess, Ascites, Cirrhosis, Fever
Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis
Heart Attack, Chest pain, Irregular Heart Beats, Heart Diseases, High Blood pressure, Hypotension, Breathing Difficulty
Running Nose, Common Cold, Throat Pain, Cough, Fever, Viral Fever
Thyroid Disease, Goiter, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidisms
Treatment of Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2, Infection & Diabetes, Diabetic Foot, Diabetic Nephropathy, Hypoglycemia, Coma, Diabetes & pregnancy, Insulin therapy in diabetes, Diabetes Education.
Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, Fever, Anemia, Thrombocytopenia
Headache, Giddiness, Seizure, Epilepsy, Paralysis, Stroke, Meningitis, Brain Fever, Brain Hemorrhage
Acute Gastroenteritis Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Blood in vomiting, Bloody Diarrhea, Pain in abdomen , abdominal swelling , Worm Infestation
Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency , Iron Deficiency