Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8.00 Am
For Patient suffering from Diabetes, High Blood Pressure Patient, Heart disease, High Cholesterol, Thyroid disorder, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Vitamin D deficiency etc.
Services & Benefits
• Early morning Consultation by Dr Vipul Patadia (MD, Medicine) & ECG at usual routine rate without any extra charge
• FBS, T3 T4 TSH, Uric Acid, Urine micro albumin, HbA1c, ABI, Biothesiometry, Dietician Consultation etc at discounted rate or absolutely free.
• Various Body Checkup Packages at discounted rate.
• Lipid Profile test at discounted rate of Rs 200/- only instead of Rs 500/- every Thursday
Who get benefited?
• Young patients who are suffering from Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Obesity. They are willing to get consulted by Physician but due to their busy Job & Business schedule (from morning 10.00 am to evening 8.00 pm) they are unable to book Consultation appointment during routine hours.
• Old patient who are dependent on their young family members.
• patient from remote & out cities areas
• Most preventable coronary heart disease is caused by what are known as cardiovascular risk factors. These include smoking, high blood pressure, family history (genetics), blood fats (particularly cholesterol) and diabetes.
• We offer a comprehensive assessment of your risk of developing heart disease and identifying how this risk can be reduced. Each individual who attends the clinic has a comprehensive assessment and recommendation. Sometimes it isn’t straighforward to make a diagnosis by just listening to your story and examining you. Blood tests are therefore often an important component of any clinical consultation
• Specific testing for individuals with a family history of early onset heart disease includes biochemical testing and if appropriate Non-invasive cardiovascular testing such as CT coronary calcium scoring is advised.
• We offer extensive biochemical and cardiovascular testing to ensure that you receive the best possible advice. We focus on the biochemical and metabolic causes of disease. This involves an assessment of the individual and interpretation and management of laboratory findings
|Follow up Consultation||200/-|
|Blood Sugar by Glucometer||50/-|